Just Jenna!

So after I updated my blog with new family pictures I received a few comments about how they haven't seen Jenna for awhile and can't believe how big she is getting. And then I started looking through some of my old posts and realized that I hardly have any pictures of Jenna on here. So this post is dedicated just to her. I really really want to avoid the whole third child syndrome, where you have tons of pictures of your first one, some of your second, and hardly any at all of your third. So here they are. She is starting to do some really fun stuff. She grabs for everything, and I mean everything be very careful with you hair if you get to close she grabs on and doesn't let go, she has sent Kyanna crying a couple of times! She is rolling over all the time, she started rice cereal, she will smile at everyone (we call her a ham), and dare I jinx myself, but is mostly sleeping through the night. I just love this little girl she is such a good little baby.














Comments

Megan said…
SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I need to come visit. And she's rolling over? My baby REFUSES to roll over! Seven months and she WON'T do it! She's done it before--just doesn't remember how! Yeah, we need to get our girls together. I love how round Jenna's eyes are! She's a doll! And are those blue eyes? Do you think she'll keep them?
tara said…
Kelly she is a doll. I am so jealous of your red headed babies. I so wanted a red head. I love checking in on you. Hope all stays wells
Hilary said…
She is such a cutie, I love her hair and sweet little smiles!
Cynthia said…
So, I have my screen smaller and couldn't read your text until I scrolled down. I saw the new family pic and thought "Wow! Jenna is getting big"- then I scrolled down and read the text! LOL!

She is another adorable redheaded girl. Your Hubs has got his hands full living with 3 redheaded women!
Dan and Ang said…
She is so dang cute!! I can't believe it! I can't wait to see her (and all of you) in a couple of weeks!! :)
Unknown said…
Oh Kelly, she is beautiful! I think that she looks so much like you! Hope you are well. I loved seeing you the other day! Jona

Popular Posts