Halloween Potions

We have been going just a little stir crazy with Kyanna being sick. So yesterday I let the kids make a witches potion with all of the stuff from our refrigerator.




Yes this potion consists of a little bit of ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, steak sauce, Parmesan cheese, relish, oatmeal,lime and lemon juice and who know what else, I think cranberry juice.


And then me, being the mean mom that I am, suggested that they try some and they did! Big surprise they didn't like it.


Oh well I still think that it was fun for them!

Comments

The Pea said…
So glad to see you got a camera!!! And You must be the coolest mom ever!! I am sure I would not be able to handle that one, at least not when I had been seeing vomit for a while!!
Kelly Stoddart said…
ha ha ha I didn't even think about how mean that really was after Kyanna was throwing up so much the day before. oops
Megan said…
Ok, first of all, clearly I haven't seen Jenna forever because she's a whole new baby in that cute family photo. Wow! She's getting so big! And what a fun way to get rid of old stuff in your fridge! I used to do that with my friend Holly in 3rd grade. Without telling her parents. We'd just throw stuff together for fun, never taste it, and throw it away. We must have wasted SO much money!!
Dan and Ang said…
You're such a fun mom! I'm so happy you got a new camera and I LOVE your new family pictures! Whoever did those did such a good job! I can't believe how big Jenna is! I did a double take when I first saw that family picture. :)
Kristi S. said…
Oh I loved that you did that with your kids! I remember getting stuff like that myself when I was little and pretending I was doing a cooking show. I never tasted it though. That's so funny that you had them try it :)

Also, I really LOVE your new family picture!
stephschmidt said…
I laughed when I read that you suggested they taste their "potion" :) Looks like they're having so much fun! (Thanks for having Dallin last night; he had so much fun! He's already talking about when he can go back... :))
Valeri said…
You're a good mom. I need to do more stuff like that.

Popular Posts