Sunday, November 30, 2008
I wanted to do this before Thanksgiving but didn't have any time. But I wanted to post 10 things that I am thankful for. So here goes!
1. The gospel and my testmoniy
2. My children that are happy and healthy
3. My wonderful husband who works so hard for our family and treats us so well
4. My education and for all of those who pushed me and supported me while I was at school.
5. For amazing parents and parents-in-law who do so much for us everyday and who are so so so good to my children.
6. For my house (I waited a long-time for a house and I love having one!)
7. Modern conviences (Thanks Alisha without your post I would never have realized how much I depend on this)
8. For my friends who have always been great examples to me and have always been there for me.
9. For my brothers, sisters-in-law, and brothers-in-law who have become great friends even though that hasn't always been the case, I am talking strictly about my brothers here.
10. Lastly I am thankful for vacations becuase without these I would for sure go insane!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I never really was a big football fan before I met Brett. O.k. actually I think growing up I maybe watched part of a football game at the most. My family just wasn't in to football. Then I went to Snow College I went to a few of the games not because I wanted to watch football but more because well what else are you going to do down there. Then I went to the University of Utah I probably went to maybe 2-3 games but it was never my choice I was always invited and only went for the social aspect I would never have been able to tell you what was going on.
Then I met Brett and his family and well to but it mildly Brett, his dad, and his brothers can be considered football freaks (seriously ask them any statistic and they will know the answer). At first I really didn't know it was as bad as it was. Oh sure they went to football games and yes I went mostly because I liked Brett and I wanted to impress him but I had no idea that it was like it was. I should have known since Brett worked for the football team, but what can I say I was football naive. Anyways what I am trying to say it that I really could have cared less about football. But now after being married to Brett for 5 1/2 years and being around his family I have really become to appreciate the game of football. Brett has taught me soooo much about the game. You know this may sound dumb but I really think that you have to be smart to really understand and appreciate the game of football. It is such a strategic game. A game of war. I am no were near understanding all of football, but I love to watch it and I love to learn about it.
That being said I have really come to enjoy going to all of the home games this year. It has been so much fun. So many close games that came right down to the end. It was fun and exciting. So I posted a video of all the fans running onto the field when Utah beat BYU last night. I think it is cool to watch. And I also posted some pictures.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
8 TV shows I like to watch
1. The Amazing Race
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Office
4. CSI New York
5. Gossip Girl (I am ashamed)
7. The Ghost Whisperer
8. So You Think You Can Dance
8 Things that happened yesterday(o.k. I am doing today since I worked 11 hours yesterday and that's pretty much all I did!)
1. Got Will ready for preschool
2. Did some work for Elder Care
3. Babysat Greyden
4. Went to the Grocery Store
5. Got Will's shoes back from leaving them at my mom's house on Sunday
6. Bought Will Darth Maul from E-bay for Christmas
7. Watched Muppet's Outer space with the kids
8. Kissed Kyanna better after she shaved her legs with my razor (not pretty!)
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Cafe Rio
3. Red Robin
4. Firehouse Pizzeria
7. Joe's Crab Shack
8. uhm geez Cafe Rio again!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Hearing if Brett got a promotion
2. Thanksgiving at Grandma's House!
4. June 12th
5. Christmas Parties
6. Girls Nights!
8. Utah vs. BYU game!
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Brett getting a promotion
2. New entertainment center for my living room
3. My family to be happy and healthy
4. To feel better!
5. To work because I want to and not because I have too!
6. Kyanna to be potty trained!
7. To only snow on days that I don't have to go anywhere!
8. Go to bed before 10:00 p.m.!
8 people I Tag
8. Lisa A.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Then we had another Halloween Party on Monday night with my parents and my brother's family. The kids dressed up again which they love and I love because then I actually feel like I am getting good use out of the costumes that I bought instead of just one night. Anyways here is a picture of all the Grand kids from my side. Which consists of my two kids and my nephew Greyden!