Amazing Gift!

So just when I was starting to get really bummed about not having a camera, we were starting to miss some milestones with Jenna and other stuff, and getting REALLY REALLY close to going out and buying a camera even when we didn't have the money. We had an amazing gift given to us! My brother and sister-in-law gave us their old camera. Now this isn't some dinky thing that you just go out and buy at minimal cost. This is a super nice camera, in fact probably TOO nice for me, I am not sure how to use it, but I am excited to learn and also excited that in the meantime it has an automatic setting as well. So I will finally be able to post more pictures. This was really a blessing for us. Thanks you so much Steph and Todd for being so generous and thoughtful we needed a camera badly! So be ready for lots of pictures again!

Comments

Hilary said…
That's awesome, what a blessing!

I keep trying to convince Greg's Dad to just give us his 'old' Nixon D80, since he's really looking at upgrading to a D90 . . . I told him I'd take that old $1000 camera off his hands for him :-)
stephschmidt said…
I'm so glad you guys like it! I'll look forward to many more pictures :)

Popular Posts