Emergency Preparedness

o.k. so I just tried the emergency food analyzer from Emergency Preparedness and I have 65 days of food storage. Wahoo! Actually that's a little less than I thought that I had, but it didn't ask me about all of my food that I have (so I think that I actually have more!)It's a pretty cool thing and gives me a little bit better idea of what I need. I really liked it! Anyways since I did this I will hopefully receive a 10$ gift card to Emergency Preparedness. I got one a couple of weeks ago and there are ALOT of things under 10 dollars. We got whole wheat flour and dough enhancer and the flour is already gone. Been making bread like crazy. Dough enhancer is amazing! Anyways you should go to there website here and check it out and do it yourself!

Gift Card Giveaway

Comments

Deanne Hill said…
Kelly, I do so love to talk food storage... :) There is something about it that just makes me giddy. Are you going to come to our luncheon? I hope so! :)
Kristi S. said…
I have some wheat flour and some dough enhancer, but I'd like to try a new recipe for bread. What do you use?

Popular Posts