Pictures from Will's Party

Real quick here are some pictures from Will's Birthday. I think that he had a really fun day. In the morning we gave him the present from us, which was a bicycle. Then he had his friends party. Now considering that we are the sunbeam teachers, I am not sure why we subjected ourselves to these little monsters during the week. Seriously Sunday is enough. No I am really just kidding it was fun to have some fun with them and not have to tell them to be quiet, sit-down, or listen to the teacher. Then that night we had a little family party. It was a fun and exhausting day!


Will with his new bike helmet (sorry about the messy kitchen!)

playing duck, duck, goose

Funny Faces

Riding his new bike

Family party

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
How fun! I was sad to miss the party! I love the pictures!! :) I'm excited to see you guys next week!
stephschmidt said…
Cute pictures! I especially love the one of Will with his bike helmet on! He is so cute! I'm glad he had such a fun birthday! Still can't believe he's 4.... We need to get these little guys together to play again soon!
Deanne Hill said…
It looks like you guys had a fun party! ...But, I don't see a pinata. :( Maybe you just didn't post the picture? ;)
I am a little ashamed that you think that was a messy kitchen! You'd be horrified to see mine...ever. :) Happy Birthday, Will! :)
Anonymous said…
OMG im so glad I found you guys on here!! Your family is just way to cute! I kinda pictured Brett having a family just like this. And your little one is 4 now! Everyone said that they grow up fast but I did'nt believe them. But wow.

Do you both have an e-mail address? I wana catch up but because of something id have to explain latter its been hard to do it at church. (when we can go.) Mine is emilee.bond@hotmail.com. Oh and we have a myspace page if you search under the e-mail address of bondgit@hotmail.com (i know its a wierd one huh? It's one the husband had way before we got together... he's silly :o) its free to join on there and I have LOTS of pics! Oh and I dont know if you remember my sister, Sara, But Brett she had her first little girl on Friday! (Friday... 9/11... Hey atleast SOMETHING good came fromthat day!) She's soooo adorable! See I really wana catch up! It's killin me hehe.

Again you have such a cute family and im sooo glad I was able to meet your WAY beautiful wiffy and cute kids!! Hugs!
-Emilee Bond (Valantine)

Popular Posts