Happy Birthday William!




Four years ago from this night I had no idea that my whole world would completely change like it did. But I am so thankful! This little boy has brought so much joy into our lives. There are so many things that I love about Will. The first thing that I love about him is how incredibly smart this child is, I never thought that I would have a child that is smarter than me at only four years old, but I constantly find him outsmarting me! I love that he loves to cuddle and give hugs. I love his imagination. Will has an amazing ability to make a sword or a gun out of just about anything. I love his freckles that are just over his nose. I love that he is such a great example to his sister and his friends. I love that (for the most part) if I ask him to do something he does it! And I love that he deals so well with me and Brett really having no idea what we are doing when it comes to raising children. I could go on but I have a birthday party to prepare for (which I am sure I will post pictures later!). Happy Birthday Will. I love you!!!!

Comments

Jessica said…
Happy birthday to Will! And yay Kelly and Brett, for surviving the first four years with your sanity intact! We hope to meet Will before he gets too much older.

Love,
Jessica and Mike
Valeri said…
I still remember the day Will was born. I was in Chicago on a business trip and talked to my mom, who told me you were in labor. One of my good friends had a little girl on the 11th (also while I was in Chicago), so somehow I've never forgotten either of those birthdays. Crazy to think it's already been 4 years! Certainly doesn't feel like it to me, so I'm sure it doesn't feel like it to you! Happy Birthday, Will!!
Dan and Ang said…
Happy Birthday Will!! I hope he has a fun day! I'm sad I can't be there for his party tonight, but I hope you guys have tons of fun! I just absolutely love Will - he is so funny and so sweet and cute. :)
stephschmidt said…
Happy Happy Birthday Will! I can't believe he's 4 - how the time has flown by! He is such an incredible little guy, I hope he has a great day! Can't wait to see the party pictures :)
Deanne Hill said…
Happy Birthday! I hope you have fun at the party! Will there be a pinata involved? I love pinatas at parties! :)
Wendy said…
Happy Birthday Will! I also can't believe he is already 4! They grow so fast. I hope his day was great!
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday to Will. Doesnt time go by too fast. I am constantly asking myself where the last 4 years have gone.

Popular Posts