Big Day for Will

So today was a very very big day for Will. This morning he had his first day of pre-school. He was so excited. And other than being an hour late (I guess some miscommunication) it went really good. He said that he had lots of fun, although his excitement was overshadowed by the fact that we got him some Star Wars underwear at the store while he was at school. In fact if you ask him that was the best part of his day!

Then tonight he started T-Ball. And really I have never seen anything so cute as a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds attempting to try and play T-Ball. They all looked so little in their big shirts and big hats. It's all for fun, no competitive. There are no outs, everybody gets a chance to hit each inning, and they get to run to all bases ( with a lot of help from coaches and parents). The first time Will hit the ball I actually ran around the bases with him. Oh and the best part is when they are in the outfield, they all wait for the ball and then when someone hits hit they all swarm to the ball. It's so funny. But the best part is that they all, even those who get to the ball last, look at their mitts to see if they caught the ball. So cute. He really had a good time and of course the highlight are the treats at the end of the game.
Getting ready to start the game.

Waiting for the ball to be hit to them.

Uhm... Will picking his nose while waiting to run.
Getting ready to hit the ball.

Comments

Wendy said…
That's so cute that Will started preschool and t-ball! Can you even believe he's old enough for that? I can't wait to get Chase into sports. How fun for you guys!
stephschmidt said…
I love it! Those are the cutest pictures! I'm sure he's so excited about everything! Next time I see him I'll have to ask him about his new underwear :)
Lisa said…
I can't wait for Kooy to start playing team sports. We want to put him in soccer next spring. And a funny little side note...Kooy has that same T-Rex shirt Will is wearing. WE must shop the same store. :)
Valeri said…
He's a cutie. I look forward to the days I can get Chloe into fun activities like that.
Deanne Hill said…
Yay for Will! We have that same T-Rex shirt too! How funny! :) I really enjoyed the pic of Will diggin'. He must take after his papa! ;)
Megan said…
I'm so excited for Will! How cute is that! But Kelly. Seriously. You and I need to have a talk. TURN YOUR PICTURES AROUND. Didn't I give you photoshop? It's simple. Go to Image, Rotate. That's pretty much it. I LOVE youre pictures but I want to see them right side up! (P.S., if you DO know how and are just being lazy and I'm being insulting by assuming you DON'T Know I'm sorry. But OH I would have loved to see that Robin pictures of Brett the right way...)

Popular Posts