Random Stuff

This video was actually taken a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened. I don't know what has happened to Kyanna lately (must be that she is two) first this video, second last Saturday she came down the stairs holding my open bottle of vitamins and said to me " I don't like these" so of course I had to call poison control, luckily though she would have had to eat like 14 of them before it made her sick, which I am pretty sure she didn't since she didn't like them. And then today I found her eating toothpaste! Honestly.

Sorry about the messy bathroom we are in the middle or remodeling it.




About a week ago we decided to have a picnic up in the canyons and look at the leaves turning colors. Well did you know that there are no picnic areas up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Well there isn't. So we decided to try Big Cottonwood Canyon. Oh there are lots of picnic areas but each on there cost 6$ I am sorry that is ridiculous. By the time we decided to just eat at one it was getting dark and way too cold to stay long. So don't tell anyone but we didn't pay!







Last Saturday we (and when I say we I mean Brett) decided to sell his car that we have had for less than a year. But it was time it needed four new tires, a new windshield, and well it was time to register it, so I guess this was our way of avoiding all that. Plus it was a huge gas guzzler. The good new is that we got exactly what we paid for it. On Tuesday Brett bought a 93 Honda Civic which is much nicer than this car and gets much better gas mileage.




Well that is pretty much it just wanted to give a few small updates. Oh and by the way I am pregnant.

Comments

Jessica said…
Really? Congratulations!
Valeri said…
Well geez, I'm glad I read the whole post!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! When are you due and how are you feeling?

Kyanna reminds me so much of Chloe. She has also been found getting into my makeup, the medicine cabinet, the fridge, pantry, and basically anything else she ISN'T supposed to get into (or at least without permission). Hey, at least you know not to buy those vitamins again! Fun stuff.
Unknown said…
You are so funny!!! By the way... What a funny way to let us all know. I love it and CONGRATULATIONS!! We do need details though!! How far along are you? Kayanna is so funny. Love that you make her put on make up to cover up the black eye that Brett gave her.... No now really she is so funny!! And I loved that when I opened your blog Two Sparrows in a Hurricane were playing. I LOVE THAT SONG!! All our love to you all!!
Hilary said…
I cannot keep Annie away from toothpaste and makeup! I feel for you :-)

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear when you're due!
Lisa said…
Ha ha ha! Nice. I love the non-chalantance of it all! Congratulations! So now we need all the details. How far along are you...when is your due date...how are you feeling. The question seems to be who ISN'T pregnant lately. Jill will be next :)
stephschmidt said…
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! How are you feeling? I love the video of Kyanna, and how she just smiles; she must know that smile gets her out of trouble :) And I love the picture of Will and Ky - so cute! And congrats on selling the car and getting the new one - that's awesome! Lots going on with you guys - has it been awhile since I talked to you or what?!
ErinB said…
Congratulations! Good luck with 3!
Katie Stoddart said…
Congrats!! #3 is fun number. Abby gets into much more stuff than the other 2 combined, so I feel for you!
Deanne Hill said…
Congrats! :) 3 is my favorite number (just in general- I'm not saying anything about our cute little 4thy;))! Way fun times happening up there! P.S. I've reported you to the National Forest Service... they should be by in a bit.
Dan and Ang said…
Congrats! I love all the pictures - your kids are so funny! :)
Megan said…
Nice way to slip it in there! How far along are you? By the way, you are having a BOY. I know this, because EVERY SINGLE FRIEND of mine that is pregnant is having a boy except me. So it's a boy. Just give up on even thinking of girl names. I'm so, so, so excited!
Nicki Crockett said…
And to think Lisa might have been alone... That didn't last long. Time to put the pressure on Jill and why not Molly while we are at it:) I am so excited for you. Congratulations.
Wendy said…
Congrats! I know we'll all be waiting for updates!

Popular Posts