Happy Birthday Kelly!

I wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to Kelly! Yes, this is your husband, Brett. I remember the first birthday that I shared with her. It was six birthday's back. We went to Joe's Crab Shack with Megan, Matt and Lisa. I remember Jill showing up later. I think someone else went, but I am not sure. So, if I forgot you, I am sorry. It was so much fun hanging out with Kelly and her friends. That was the first time that I really started to like her. It was a half date, but I was too cheap to buy dinner for her. Anyway, I have had so much fun each birthday since then. Honey, I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I love you so much! You are a wonderful mother and a perfect partner for me. I hope we have many, many more birthday's together! I love you dear.

Comments

Jessica said…
Happy Birthday Kelly!!!
Megan said…
Way to go Brett! I don't think it would OCCUR to Trevor to wish me happy birthday on my blog. You rock! Oh, and you too Kelly! When I get home I'm makin' a new blog entry just for you!
Lisa said…
Hey! I remember that birthday too! It was the first time we met Brett and we were all sizing him up to see if he was good enough for Kelly. Of course he was! I only remember it being Meg, Matt and I with you guys. I don't think you missed anyone. But that WAS a long time ago so whatever. Happy Birthday Kelly!Are you going to the Crab Shack again? :o)
stephschmidt said…
Happy Happy Birthday, Kelly! I hope you're having a great day! I'm glad Brett's making you dinner :)
Unknown said…
Good job Brett for making a comment on the Blog! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!! I hope that you have a lovely day. And that all your hopes and drea,s come true in the upcoming year. All our love!
Wendy said…
Happy Birthday, Kelly! I hope your day has been great!
Dan and Ang said…
I hope you had a fun birthday, Kelly!! :)
Leighlia said…
Happy Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't write this sooner!! Can't wait to see ya again soon!!
Deanne Hill said…
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a super duper day of non-stop partying! :)
Camille said…
Happy Late Birthday! I didn't realize that you also have a birthday in the BEST month of the year! I sure hope you went to the Olive Garden to celebrate!

Popular Posts