Demolition Derby

So I have for soooo long wanted to go to a DEmolition Derby, but for some reason or another never really got myself to one. Two years ago, the day before I had Kyanna, we were going to go the West Jordan Derby but it sold out five people in front of us. But tonight we went to the Riverton Demolition DErby and it was awesome. Makes me want to go out and just smash into some cars! O.k. just kidding, but I am upset because I left my stupid memory card in the computer and was only able to get like a 10 second video of the derby. What would have been great is getting a 10 second video of Will's reaction to the cars smashing into one another. Seriously I explained what it was before we went but apparently he didn't completely comprehend because his jaw just dropped once it started. The look of shock on his face was priceless. Anyways I am going to post the video, mostly because I think it is cool, but it's kind of loud so....sorry. ( don't forget to turn off the music first!)

Comments

stephschmidt said…
Oh how fun - I bet William loved it! We have one pretty close to us, maybe I should take Dallin! I bet he'd get a kick out of it!

Popular Posts