Watch OUT For ThE DEad People!!!!

O.k. so you know how when you go to most small cute little towns (well really most any town that has a main street) they usually have cute little signs. OH like during Christmas time you have Christmas trees, bells, candy canes that light up, or Easter flags of bunny rabbits and eggs. Even Halloween they might have something cutesy. Well down here in Price ( I actually think this awesome by the way) we have dead people. Yes that is right dead scary people are lined up down main street. Here are some examples.....





Ha ha they really get into it. So fun and kids were trick-or-treating down Main Street today. Of course not my kids, cause I am mean!
O.k. on a side note: we had our own little Halloween scare yesterday. I was sitting at the computer and I heard little footsteps up above me. So I looked up at the heater vent and their was a tail coming through the vents. That's right a tail of some kind of rodent. YUCK! Scared the crap out of me, I actually made Brett come home from work. I know pathetic (ask me about trying to catch a gerbil). But we haven't heard it since so hopefully it is gone!!

Comments

Popular Posts