Freckles!!!

When I was little I HATED my freckles. Everyone use to tell me that they were angel kisses and I would yadda yadda. I didn't want to hear it! But I have grown to appreciate them (I was going to say love, but thought that was a bit too strong) mostly cause now when I get zits people MIGHT think that it's just a freckle. At least that's what I like to think.

HowEVEr, one of my most favorite things about Will is his freckles that are just on his nose and spread out too his cheeks. I LOVE them!!
So I was so excited when this summer I noticed Kyanna's nose and cheeks.

they may not be as prominent as Will's but they are dainty like a lady. Don't you just love them? I do!!

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
I have always LOVED Will's freckles!! And I LOVE Ky's too! Can't wait to see them in person. :)
Camille said…
I enjoy my freckles, and it never occured to me that zits could be mistaken for freckles but that's a good idea. Your kids are totally cute, freckles or not!
Cynthia said…
She is such a mini-me. Her freckles are adorable!

Popular Posts