General Conference

O.k. it's that time of year again. I am really excited about this time though because my hubby will be home with me on Sat. so there is a slight chance that I might actually get to listen to some talks. I have been preparing also to find ways to keep my kiddies entertained so that maybe they might get something out of it too. A couple of really great places....


http://downloads.sugardoodle.net/October%202010%20General%20Conference%20Junior%20Primary.pdf
or here
http://new.lds.org/general-conference/children?lang=eng

anyways then I came across this blog....

http://diapersanddivinity.com/2010/09/30/behold-a-blog-stuff-extravaganza/

and thought this could be really fun! So if anyone wants to do this with me feel free to join. On Monday I will post my answers and then if you WANT you can copy and pastethe questions and then post them on your blog! Won't it be FUN? Or not, whatever :)

Well I thought it would be fun. So here are the questions!!!

1. Who were your three favorite speakers?

2. Favorite talk?

3. Favorite hymn sung during Conference?

4. Who wore the best tie?

5. Do you think conference had a “theme”?

6. Share a few of your favorite quotes (paraphrasing is fine).

7. Something that made you smile during conference.

8. Any evidence that your children paid attention?

9. If you had to give a talk in General Conference (don’t faint, this is hypothetical), what do you think you’d speak about?

10. What are some of your post-conference goals?

Comments

stephschmidt said…
Well, I have loved a lot of the talks, but so far my favorite was President Uchtdorfs from yesterday. I loved his message and his sense of humor. Can't wait to see what I learn today!

Popular Posts