Halloween Crafts

So last year I WAS such a bah humbug with Halloween. Yes it's true...I didn't even buy them costumes. I KNOW! No mother of the year award was given to me that year. So this year I have been trying really hard to make up for it. I actually bought their costumes in SePtember...amazing! And I even got a Halloween music cd (really...it may or may not have been only 1.99 though:)) Anyways I saw this cute idea for making witches hats and thought we would give it a try. Turned out to be really really fun!

First you go to the dollar store and purchase some party hats and paint them black.
See? black
Then let you kids go wild decorating the hats with glitter glue, finger paints, and stickers, or really whatever you want!
It was crazy hair day at school...uhm.....yeah.....that explains Will's hair.

And then you get these cute little witches! I am pretty sure the gorilla on Will's shirt is much more scarier. And...uhm....yeah... take off the price tag:) Oh yeah and don't take the picture before the glitter glue is dried or else you get it on the walls as was displayed in this picture.
O.k. this was my favorite.. These little Halloween men are SO cute!


I am not sure what exciting activity awaits us tonight. I think the college is putting on a Halloween Carnival that we might go check out. Then tomorrow is Will's class party and school carnival. Tomorrow night is the Ward carnival. And finally trick-or-treating. Wow, nobody better call me a bah humbug this year!

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
How fun are you!! Those are so cute!

Popular Posts