So I have been tagged, I guess this is what you do:)
8 Things...

8 TV shows I like to watch
1. The Amazing Race
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Office
4. CSI New York
5. Gossip Girl (I am ashamed)
6. Greek
7. The Ghost Whisperer
8. So You Think You Can Dance

8 Things that happened yesterday(o.k. I am doing today since I worked 11 hours yesterday and that's pretty much all I did!)
1. Got Will ready for preschool
2. Did some work for Elder Care
3. Babysat Greyden
4. Went to the Grocery Store
5. Got Will's shoes back from leaving them at my mom's house on Sunday
6. Bought Will Darth Maul from E-bay for Christmas
7. Watched Muppet's Outer space with the kids
8. Kissed Kyanna better after she shaved her legs with my razor (not pretty!)

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Chili's
3. Red Robin
4. Firehouse Pizzeria
5. bajio's
6. Wingers
7. Joe's Crab Shack
8. uhm geez Cafe Rio again!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Hearing if Brett got a promotion
2. Thanksgiving at Grandma's House!
3. Christmas
4. June 12th
5. Christmas Parties
6. Girls Nights!
7. Disneyland
8. Utah vs. BYU game!

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Brett getting a promotion
2. New entertainment center for my living room
3. My family to be happy and healthy
4. To feel better!
5. To work because I want to and not because I have too!
6. Kyanna to be potty trained!
7. To only snow on days that I don't have to go anywhere!
8. Go to bed before 10:00 p.m.!

8 people I Tag
1. Megan
2. Lisa
3. Jessica
4. Nicki
5. Alisha
6. Elise
7. Erin
8. Lisa A.

Comments

stephschmidt said…
Oh, I hope Brett gets a promotion! You'll have to let us know! We really want to come play. We'll figure out a time soon... I hope!
Deanne Hill said…
Don't be ashamed of Gossip Girl- that WB is addictive stuff! :) Also, when are you going to Disneyland? You guys should stop by and say, "howdy!" :)

Popular Posts