Body Worlds


O.k. I just have to write about this BodyWorlds because I thought that it was just so awesome. I have wanted to go ever since they came to Oregon. Well they came to Utah and Brett said that we could go for my birthday, sadly yesterday has been the first day that we have had off together so that we could go. But it was definitely worth the wait! I mean I think that as a nurse I have a really great appreciation for just how amazing the human body really is, but this exhibit just really tied it all together for me. It even more confirmed to me how it's really quite a miracle that we exist and even more than that how we could even at all be possible without God. I am not sure how anyone could walk away from this and not believe in God. Anyways that's my two cents.

Comments

Katie Stoddart said…
I went last week and I thought it was amazing. Pug wouldn't go with me though, so I went with my friend. I went with the audio tour- well worth the extra $5!
Unknown said…
This sounds really really cool! I am glad you had such a great time!! Sounds like it was definitely worth the wait! Did you get the invite to my blog
Cynthia said…
I wanted to go to that- I've heard a lot about it but I think it's over now, right? I'm kinda squimish though so maybe that wouldn't work out?

In any case, just getting a date is great but a really good date? Awesome!
stephschmidt said…
I've heard that this is so awesome. I'm glad you guys were able to go together and that you enjoyed it so much!
Anonymous said…
I so agree with you! I haven't seen the wonderful Body World (I heard it was amazing), but I can't look at the intricacies of a flower, then a different flower (SO many varieties!) taste one little morsel of lime or grapefruit, watch a sunset or clouds in the sky, or the stars, moon.....trees.....teensy little bugs flying or crawling.....the variety of precious faces we see all around us (EACH one so different!) and not know that there is a God Who created them....and everything!
So glad you posted this.

Love, Jill

Popular Posts