Halloween Fun!

Well what can I say other than it has been a busy Halloween for us. But lots of fun! It started last week with a Halloween Party at Grandma Valeri's and then that night our ward had a trunk-or-treat. This is a picture of Kyanna getting ready to pin the nose on the Jack-o-Lantern at the Party.



Then we had another Halloween Party on Monday night with my parents and my brother's family. The kids dressed up again which they love and I love because then I actually feel like I am getting good use out of the costumes that I bought instead of just one night. Anyways here is a picture of all the Grand kids from my side. Which consists of my two kids and my nephew Greyden!



Then it was time for Will's preschool Halloween party. Which I was lucky enough to be able to attend. I dressed up as Velma from Scooby Doo (thanks Megan, sorry I forgot to take a picture of myself) none of the kids knew who I was but at least the other Mom's there were able to figure it out. I am so glad that I was able to go to his party and I have to say that I am so impressed with his preschool and his teacher. She is so good with all of these kids, I really don't know how she does it. Also, from talking to my friends and calling around, her preschool is inexpensive compared to others, yet she spares no expense when it comes to buying stuff for these kids. She always has a snack for them, she has great art projects, each party she gives the kids a book, and she has a party every month. I am just very impressed.


And finally Halloween night! We had an awesome dinner, thanks to my wonderful husband ( I had to work all day). We had eye balls and brains, frog eyed salad, spiders, and witches brew. YuMMY!!! Then we got the kids ready and they went out with Brett. And these kids scored when it came to getting candy. We live in a neighborhood were there not quite as many kids as some others, resulting in not a huge amount of trick-or-treaters. Therefore, each door that they went up to they were given handfuls, big handfuls, of candy. By the time they got home they could hardly lift their bags. Kyanna loved it she walked the whole time and insisted on carrying her candy. She is very protective of that Candy! It was lots of fun! Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Comments

stephschmidt said…
What a fun Halloween week! Glad you guys had such a great time!
Dan and Ang said…
Cute costumes!! I'm glad you had so much fun! :)
Megan said…
So I see that you've updated your blog about Halloween, and my FIRST thought is, Yeah! I get to see Kelly in my costume! No picture? No PICTURE? You think that's gonna cut it? You've still got it, right? Go put it on RIGHT NOW and have Brett take one! (I don't have a good one of me in my costume either--I think i'll have Trevor take one later today. I mean, I have scrapbooking standards, here.)
Unknown said…
Way fun week!! I love halloween. I am glad you had so much fun. Sounds like an interesting dinner Brett made.
Anonymous said…
Hey, Kelly, it was fun visiting with you and your mom. Sorry I didn't buy anything. Had to save my money for Pampered Chef. Cute kids and fun Halloween. I agree with Megan, do it. I want to see it, too. Guess who, SKW

Popular Posts