Well I hope that everyone had a great Mother's Day. I know that I did. My kids are just so darn cute that I need to post the videos that they made for me this morning. I think that the one of Will is especially funny. Just because he isn't feeling very well (that's not funny but...) it's just so evident in the video, he didn't try and make any effort for enthusiasm.





O.k. I also think that this is funny too. This is what I got for Mother's Day from my kids, apparently Brett let them pick out whatever they wanted to get me and they really took that to heart. So this is the result......



Yes those are UNO "Cars" cards and Tinkerbell cards. Good thing that I love them both. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who realized that I probably wouldn't be too thrilled with playing cards for Mother's Day and got me the Enchanted DVD as well. Yes and Brett has taken very good care of me all day. He made both breakfast and dinner and it was really good which is double plus! No just kidding he did a good job. I actually am feeling quite lazy tonight. Anyways that is all. Hope everyone had a great day!

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
I love those videos! Your kids are so dang cute! I hope they feel better soon - poor things. It sounds like you had a fun day!
Valeri said…
You are one lucky girl! Breakfast AND lunch! Wow! Your kids are so cute. Happy Mother's Day!
Steph said…
I love the videos - so cute! But poor sick Will :( You can tell he just isn't himself! I love the presents! Hope you had a great day!
Camille said…
So cute -- I couldn't get Will's video to play for me, though. Those presents remind me of ones my kids get me for my birthday, mother's day, christmas. I have lots of Spongebob Square Pants and Mickey Mouse pajamas, for instance...

Popular Posts