Thank You President Bush



Last week we got our economic stimulus package, Yeah! So we decided just to do what it was meant for, Spend it! O.k. well we will admit we aren't spending all of it. But we are going to spend some of it. We bought the wagon tonight. We haven't gotten the swingset yet, but we plan on it. I am so excited I think that the kids are going to have so much fun riding around in the wagon. And of course playing on the swingset. So President Bush you may not have been the greatest President ever, but you are the first one to give us free money, so me and my family thank you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kelly, I keep meaning to tell you that I love your new title! It is so cute! How fun to get the new wagon and swingset; we'll definately have to come over soon and try them out :)
Lisa said…
We are paying bills with most of our George Bush money. I unfortunately, and have regretted it many times since, did not opt to have my return done by direct deposit so we will keep on waiting for ours. I heard the checks will come later.

Popular Posts