Mini Trip

Last night we went up to Midway where Brett's parents were renting a condo. It was so much fun. We had a blast going out to dinner at a restuarant that had a fire outside (the kids couldn't get enough of it) and then swimming afterwards. And then today we just walked around the resort, looked at the craters (which apparently you can scuba dive in, so I guess Brett will be going back up there), played in the condo, and went to lunch at Dairy Keen (that's not a typo). Anyways here are some pictures from our mini trip.





Comments

Dan and Ang said…
Looks like you had so much fun!! I love the pictures. I can't believe how big the kids are getting - I can't wait to see you guys next month!!
Anonymous said…
Fun pictures! Sounds like you guys had a good time up there; little get-aways are so nice, aren't they? I'm glad you got your 2 seater wagon!
Camille said…
That looks like so much fun - there's no way I would dare to go into one of those craters -- did Brett really do it? The chess game looks like great fun.
Wendy said…
I bet it was nice to get away for a bit! Loved the slideshow; looks like you had a great time!

Popular Posts