Ben and Alisa Baby shower









Here are some of the pictures from Ben and Alisa's baby shower yesterday. It was lots of fun. And we were finally able to get out of the house with Kyanna since there wasn't any other kids there. Both Kyanna, Will and me were so happy about that. Plus Will and Kyanna had lots of fun opening the gifts for Alisa (I hope they didn't think the were presents for them!). Their baby is due May26th. They are going to name their baby Graden, which is going to be difficult for the kids to get since they already have a cousin Braden. We are really going to have to focus on the G and B sound.




Comments

stephschmidt said…
Congrats to Ben and Alisa! Looks like a fun shower! I'm so glad you guys were able to get out of the house for awhile; I'm sure the kids were happy :) It's so hard to be stuck inside!
Lisa said…
oh Yeah...I keep forgetting to ask you about them. We saw them at Cafe Rio. They didn't see us...actually they were walking out the door when Matt said...Isn't that kelly's brother? I looked and it was and I saw she was pregnant. How exciting! It looked they she was pretty far along. It will be fun having cousins from your side of the family now.
Steph said…
Kelly, I have to post again to say that I love your new layout; SO cute! And very springy!
Dan and Ang said…
Cute pictures! How fun for Ben and Alisa! I love your new layout! It's so cute!!
Unknown said…
Hi Guys, Why cant Kyanna go anywhere with other children? Is she ok? Love reading the blog. Hope you are all well!! you guys really need a trip to England not just a lay over for few hours in Heathrow. Love to ou all!! Alisha

Popular Posts