Last Week

I have found some new cool apps for photos on my phone and I love it. Great way to download a lot of pictures without having to spend time downloading each one. Anyways last week we went to Great Grandmas house which is always a treat! In fact the week before I was putting Kyanna to be and she told me that she had a stomach ache, I told her to just go to bed and she would feel better. Then she told me it was because she was just so excited to go to Great Grandmas house that she thought she was going to cry!

It was  a great little vacation. Started out with the Richfield Invitational for swimming which was lots of fun. I love that William loves swimming. He loves it! This is why I love it....first it wears him out each day, second it's cheap, and third it's so great cause it's not about beating someone else it about beating your own time, which is what I have always loved about running.
 Then we just hung around until the big 24th of July Celebration in Monroe. Always a highlight every year! This year William ran the one mile race and came in first place for his age group and 17 overall out of 85 kids some as old as 12 years old. Kyanna ran to she came in 80th place but she RAN the whole time which is a big accomplishment for her! Jenna slept through the whole thing. The highlight for Jenna was riding the horse....which is according to her "her best friend". It was a fun long weekend!





Comments

Popular Posts