Ultrasound

O.k. so I am dedicating this post to our inability to follow through with most things. Yes I know that we told EVERYONE that we weren't going to find out what we were having. But here is the thing. First, I think that it was really easy for me to say that before when I really didn't have a choice there was really know way too find out until the ultrasound. Second, Brett really always wanted to find out the sex of the baby. So when it came right down to it and it was time to see what we were having I looked at Brett and totally caved. O.k. actually I might just blame this all on him because I could have been strong enough to say no, if I knew that he felt the same way.

So here are some pictures (I know they are terrible, I don't know why I bother),the ultrasound took forever, I guess that the baby was moving around like crazy and was kind of cuddled into a ball so it was hard for the Tech to get good pictures. So finally at the very end he had to go and get someone else to help us with the sex of the baby. Apparently the baby had it's legs crossed the entire time. So finally, this is what the Tech said "I am pretty sure it's a girl"!






This is the baby's heart beating.






Here her legs are crossed!


Comments

Steph said…
Congrats! So exciting!
Nicki Crockett said…
I love it! You know Megan is going to have a HEY DAY with you finding out after all. Be prepared. I am excited for you to have a girl. I'm starting to get pretty scared about how I will handle the baby thing again with two other kids. Paige will probably be pretty jealous. What am I getting myself into??? We'll find out in a couple of months.
Megan said…
Oh hooray! I was SO hoping you would have a girl! Now she and Afton can be friends! Yay! Though it sounds like there's a possiblitity they coudl be wrong. Way to cave! I'm so proud!
Megan said…
Ok did you SEE that? Nicki and I posted at the EXACT SAME TIME. WOW. Now I have to have a hey day.
HA HA! YOU CAVED! NEINER NEINER!
Hilary said…
Congrats!!! That's so exciting!
Valeri said…
Yay for baby girls!!! Congrats. Glad things are going so well with the pregnancy. But shame on you for giving in and finding out! Haha. Only kidding!
Unknown said…
That is so exciting. I always say Im not going to find out either, just like Im not going to tell anyone until I am 12 weeks. But neither of them ever work out. It is just too hard. Congratulations! We are excited for you guys! And cant wait to see you all.
Cynthia said…
Congrats!

Jennifer was having a girl for her second though they only got as good a look as you did. At the birth it was announced in the delivery room that SHE had red hair! Then, silence decended when the Dr. said "I hope you've picked out a boy name". Yep. That's our Gabe- the little sneak!
brittanyc said…
Hooray for a baby girl!!! I am just like you...you can never trust what I say I'm going to do, because I might just change my mind the next second. Congrats!
Britt
Lisa said…
Congratulations! You guys are funny! I don't blame you one bit. I really don't think I could wait. It just goes to show how much you love your hubby! Ahhhhhh!
I hope you kept all Kyanna stuff. You'll be all set. Poor Peyton doesn't have anything new. But I am saving lots of money!
Camille said…
A girl? Congratulations! You can name her Camille for sure!
Harmony said…
What is your due date? Ours is June 26, and it's another boy for us.
Elise is having a girl too, in May! That will be fun to have all these babies the same age.

Popular Posts