Pictographs, petroglyphs, cousins, and fun

WARNING: Brett had the camera today so LOTS and LOTs of pictures have been taken :)

We had a fun weekend with some of our cousins. Today we decided to go and check out The Little Grand Canyon. This is where I ran my 10k last September and where, I am so excited, that we are going to run again this year and when I say we I mean me, Brett, three brother in laws and one sister in law....I am so excited. Anyways so we decided to go check out the awesome scenery that we will have on our run!
I also learned the difference between pictographs and petroglyphs today. Pictographs are paint and petroglyphs are carved in the rock...who knew?







The kids had tons of fun climbing up on rocks. Nerve racking for me but fun for them....I guess:)


This is where the race ends at this cool swinging bridge which is apparently the only suspension bridge in Utah or maybe the oldest suspension bridge I can't quite remember. This kids had fun throwing rocks over the edge.


And then more climbing on the rocks!

Comments

stephschmidt said…
How fun! And how crazy of you all to do that race :)

Popular Posts