It's Official.......I think

When I first started potty training William at 2 1/2 years old it was so EASY. The kids was seriously potty trained in one day. One day! And I am not just talking about during the day I am talking night time too! I kind of thought....what's every mother's problem this is cake. Potty training is so easy and then........I started to potty train Kyanna. And then I realized what everyone was talking about. Potty training Kyanna could possibly be summed up in one word HELL. It seriously took me a year to train that child and then probably another year before she was completely out of diapers. But whatever it's done and she does well now and well....

I wasn't exactly looking forward to potty training Jenna. In my mind I kind of thought I am just going to wait until she does it on her own, buying diapers isn't that bad I mean I have been buying them for 7 1/2 years. But then she started to show some interest and so I thought why not let's go for it! It didn't start off good but I didn't want to stop after I had started. And after about 2 weeks or so I think she has got it down. Yeah!!! she has done really good. She is a good in between the two kids of easy and hard. I don't use any kind of method, I have been really laid back if I need to go out I put on a pull up I don't care. Today though we went out in the panties and they stayed dry. So I think it's official. She is potty trained!!!! Well at least during the day.

One day I am going to show this to her future husband and she is going to hate me!!!


She was not happy about this one. Oh well! Too bad she is still cute!

Comments

Popular Posts