Happy Birthday Kelly!

It is time for my yearly tradition of taking over Kelly's blog and do a quick post to tell her Happy Birthday. I have known Kelly now for a little more than 8 years. The first opportunity that I had to hang out with Kelly was on her birthday when we went to Joe's Crab Shack. It was a good chance for me to get to know her one on one. I knew there was something special about the woman that I was eating dinner with. I can't tell you how proud I am of Kelly. I have put her through so much over these last eight years. She continues to suprise me with each challenge she faces. The last one has been moving to Price. She always supports me and continues to love me! She is such a wonderful mother to our kids and the spiritual giant in our home. I can tell how much she loves being a mother to William, Kyanna, and Jenna and it is so much fun watching her help them grow. She does the little things that I normally don't think of doing. Well, that is all that I will say this year as I hijack her blog. Kelly, sweetie, I love you! Enjoy your day today!

Comments

Megan said…
Yay! Happy birthday kel! I'm so honored that I was THERE at Joe's Crab Shack that night! So glad it all worked out! You two deserve each other! We totally miss you guys! In fact, we were just talking about coming out to visit, since it's the only vacation we can afford and we'd love to see you! We'll come when you are all settled in!
Dan and Ang said…
Happy Birthday, Kelly!! I hope you have a great day today!! I love having you in our family and I agree with everything Brett said. :)
Jessica said…
Happy birthday, Kelly! Hope everything is going well with the move to Price.
stephschmidt said…
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!
The Pea said…
How cute is that! What a sweetie you have Kelly!
Happy Birthady I hope it is great!
Camille said…
Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

Popular Posts