Happy Birthday Kyanna


I was thinking that four years ago from about this time I was feeling really sad and depressed. Mostly because I was two days past my due date, it was well over a 100 degrees that year, four people I knew had their baby that day, and I had just got done visiting my sister-in-law who was on bed rest for going in to labor too early. Me... Nothing. I had just had a Dr.'s appt that day I wasn't dilated or effaced. I just didn't know how much longer I could do this. Little did I know that in about 12 hours you would be born. You were by far my easiest and fastest labor
.
People are always jealous of Kyanna's red hair. Little do they know that it comes with attitude and a temper. BUT I love it cause she it is just like me. And that puts a smile on my face. I think that she is an amazing beautiful child. I am always amazed at how well she keeps up with her brother, she can do just about everything he can. I love that she loves to go everywhere with me. I always have company and even at 3-4 years old I just love her company, I love talking to her, I really really do! I kind of feel like we get each other and it's fun. She is so animated in all of her expressions and actions. She is a child that knows what she wants.
Hope you have a great birthday. Love you so much!

Comments

stephschmidt said…
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl! I hope she had a great day!
Jodi Hancey said…
So sweet! Enjoy every moment - I think 4 was one of my very favorite ages of Rachel's!
Camille said…
You're right - she is so beautiful.
Dan and Ang said…
I wish I had seen this earlier! Happy Birthday Miss Kyanna! I love sharing a birthday with you, sweet girl!

Popular Posts