Busy Fun Day!


Wow I am SO tired I can't even believe that I am posting this. I hope it makes sense.

Awhile ago Brett told me that his co-workers wanted to do a Luau for Jenna on her birthday. But when we found out that Will had a soccer game at the same time and that we had to do treats and pictures we decided that there was no stinkin way I would be able to come out to the D.I. Well he called me this morning and said that his co-workers had bought her a cake and a present, so we really felt like we should go. It was really fun. They were so cute. These Polynesian girls that he works with. So we had an authentic Polynesian lunch and a princess and the frog cake!





Then we had Will's soccer game and I just realized I don't have any pictures (if you didn't guess we got a camera working again) I will take some next week. Along with treats and pictures



Then this evening we had a big circus party with grandmas and grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. Since Jenna has a cousin, Annalee, who is only a week older than her we decided to have a big birthday party for both of them. It was really fun! We had hot dogs, nacho chips, popcorn, lemonade, and face painting. I hope everyone had fun! Thanks Nate and Nancy for doing that with us!!!


Jenna didn't have any problems digging right into the cake. No hesitation.
Annalee didn't either!


Comments

Popular Posts