Happy Birthday Jenna!







O.k. so technically her birthday isn't until tomorrow, but with soccer games, baptisms, and a birthday party I am just not going to get around to blogging, so we are getting in the night before.



Oh how I LOVE this little girl. Seriously though, this child has defied everything that I thought I knew about being a Mom. The first two were, I guess in a manner of speaking, pretty routine. They both did the same kind of things and the pretty close same time frame. Well not this child, no no no. Starting from birth in has been so many ups and downs. From the time that the Dr. had to hurry and get her out cause the cord was wrapped around her neck to now when we visited the dentist cause she doesn't' have any teeth at ONE YEARS old. Yes we have dealt with jaundice (for more than two weeks) to thrush, multiple chest x-rays, does she or doesn't' she have asthma ( turns out she does), and the cystic fibrosis scare! But despite all that she really is a pretty healthy kid. Although I do have to say about the teeth, I was o.k. that she didn't have any teeth, made breastfeeding not a problem, but now I am ready for her to have some, I want to give her some GOOD food!



She is that happiest baby that I have every seen. She always has a smile for everyone (as long as you don't try and hold her or her Mommy is close by:)). She has the most beautiful auburn curly hair I have ever seen! She is so smart, so funny, and so loving. Always always willing to cuddle (at least for right now).


So I can't believe that it has been a year. It's been wild but I love it!!!










O.k. couple more just cause she is so dang cute!!!




Love ya Jenna Louise!!!

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
SO SWEET! Happy Birthday cute Jenna!! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!
Hilary said…
Happy Birthday!
Ellie didn't have any teeth until right around her first birthday -- and she's always been 'behind' in them coming in (at two we've just had a few new ones FINALLY break through!) It was so weird for me, 'cause Annie's started coming in the day she turned 6 months and came in perfectly text book. My nephew didn't have any 'til 15 months though, so I told myself we were still fine at a year :-) (And he was eating EVERYTHING the family did at a year!)
stephschmidt said…
Oh, Happy Birthday sweet Jenna! I can't believe she's a year either - goes by way too fast! Can't wait for the party tonight!

Popular Posts