Funny Pictures of My kids. Well....

...at least to me.

The other Day Will and Kyanna were having a


a booger fight. Yes that is what they called it.


Then today they decided to dress up for lunch.

If you couldn't tell, Will tied his own tie. And some reason he thinks that doing it through his shirt is how it goes. Oh yes and he is very serious about it.


Jenna loves the camera. Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks!


And just because I am so PROUD. Look at this cute little thing that I did tonight.

so easy took like 30 minutes, but now that I am looking at it maybe I should have taken 31 minutes and made the eyes straight. Oh well, I am going to do another one tomorrow night.

That's all:)






Comments

Cynthia said…
Those pictures are funny to me too! What some adorable kids. I love the big eyes shot of Jenna.

And congrats on the successful owl making! I have intended to make one of those (even cut out some fabric) but never got around to it- like so many other things!
Dan and Ang said…
Cute pictures! Your kids are so funny! I can't wait to see you guys next week. :) I love the owl! I want you to teach me how to do it!
stephschmidt said…
I love the owl - you did such a good job! And I love the dress up lunch - I love what they come up with! So funny!
Hilary said…
That's so cute, I'm impressed by your project -- I love how both the owl and Jenna look freakishly adorable because of their big eyes :-) She's just such a beauty!
Kristi S. said…
I love the pictures you took of your kids too! And that is a very cute owl! I think the crooked eyes give it character :)
Camille said…
oh gross, a booger fight!

Popular Posts