Zoo Trip

Last Friday my Sister-in-law Kristi and I with our kids decided to take a little afternoon trip to the zoo. It was so much fun. I love that we have a yearly pass. I love that it's no pressure to make it through the whole zoo in one day. We can just go and when the kids are done then were done and you don't feel bad about not using the whole day.By the way it paid for itself in two trips and I get a guest and a guest child in for free when I go, soooooo worth it. The weather was fabulous and the kids were fun. Here are some pictures







Even Jenna was able to notice some of the animals, but I think she had more fun feeling like a big girl and getting to ride in the wagon with Kyanna.


O.k. I think this is so funny. Notice the giraffes legs. So cute! Guess that's what they have to do to eat leaves down low.


Cute baby elephant.





Will's new favorite animal is the monkeys. Probably because lately he has been acting like one!! On the swing set and eating bananas like crazy!


Comments

Dan and Ang said…
How fun!! Love the pictures!
Kristi S. said…
Yes, that was such a fun day! Thanks for going with us!

Popular Posts