Kyanna's Dance Recital

I am supposed to be getting my sharing time ready, but I am doing this first, oh well. Last night was Kyanna's first dance recital. It was a lot of fun and Kyanna did so well. Dare I say that she is one of the best in her class, but to be fair she is also one of the oldest. But really who cares how good they did. When its a bunch of two and three years olds it's cute no matter what!



She has another performance on Monday night so I am sure that I will post more pictures then as well. Last night I was the class mom, which meant I was in charge of all seven of the girls. It was ALOT of work. They were all really excited and running all over the place. Then they have this huge costume change towards the end which is really fast. But we got them all changed and out on the stage. It was fun. But I am excited to be able to actually watch Kyanna dance on Monday!


So here are some pictures. The lighting is all that great in a lot of these. I don't think our flash is very good. On MOnday I will get a lot closer.
:
downstairs before the performance and amid all the chaos.
Again sorry not the best pictures. Kyanna is the second girl in from the right.
Now she is the first girl on the right.

Comments

Megan said…
What a pretty girl! It's so strange to see makeup on little girls--they look like little women! She really is SO beautiful! I can't wait till Afton is old enough to be in a dance class!
Dan and Ang said…
She's darling! I so wish I could go see her dance! I bet it's so fun to watch. :)
Jodi Hancey said…
I have to say, she really is the best one in her class! That was so fun - glad we could come!
Camille said…
How adorable!!!
stephschmidt said…
She is so cute - I'm glad she's liking it so much!

Popular Posts