Busy Week

Well we had a very busy and exciting week. First on Tuesday it was Will and Kyanna's first day of preschool. Kyanna was so so excited that she finally gets to go to preschool like her brother. All last year that is all that she wanted to do. We are lucky enough to have a Joy School that we are doing so Will and Kyanna are going to be in the same class and even more exciting is that for two months of the year I will get to be their teacher. I think it will be so much fun!
First day of Preschool!
Then later that night Will started T-ball. So much fun! Even more exciting is that Brett gets to be his coach. Ha ha for Brett though is that the team is the Boston Red Sox not great for a Yankee fan, I think it's fantastic though! Especially if we end up going to a Red Sox game for the reunion next year. It was cute to watch and it will be fun to see how much more improved Will will be this year from last year.
Hey at least he isn't picking his nose this year!
Then on Wednesday we went to a awesome museum called the Treehouse Museum with my Sister-in-law Steph and the kids cousin Dallin. It was so great because it's much like the museum downtown but much much cheaper. Unfortunately it was way up in Ogden, so it won't be something that we will be doing to terribly often but definetly again.
Will and Kyanna acting out a scene!
Will, Kyanna, and Dallin standing on the map of the United States!
And even us parents were able to get out and have some fun this weekend. We went to the Jon Schmidt concert with Nate and Nancy down at Thanksgiving Point, kind of pre-birthday outing for me! It was so fun and he is fantastic! The weather was great, no kids, music was great, really couldn't ask for much more!

Waiting for the concert to start, it was soooo crowded.

Then today poor little Jenna hasn't been feeling great and this morning I noticed white little dots inside her cheeks so I took her to the Kids Care and sure enough she has thrush! She is the first of my kids to have this and let me tell you I am not loving it, I feel so bad for her. Hopefully she will start feeling better soon. And that about sums up our busy week!







Comments

Hilary said…
What a fun week!
Well, except for the thrush. Hope Jenna is over it soon!
Dan and Ang said…
Sounds like you guys have been having so much fun!! I love the pictures. :) I hope Jenna feels better soon!
stephschmidt said…
That was so much fun at the museum; I'm so glad you guys came! I think that is awesome that Brett is Will's coach - how fun! I'm sorry about Jenna, I hope she feels better soon!
Wendy said…
Looks like a fun week! I think it's awesome that he's on the Red Sox - we are fans! Chase's fall t-ball orientation is tonight so we'll find out... Glad you guys have been having fun!
The Pea said…
Thrush is the pits, I went through it with Ora. I have these cute pictures of her all purple in the mouth for like the first two months of her life.

I can't wait to teach to, my sister thinks I am craz but I am so excited.

Popular Posts