Officially DEAD

Well it looks like my crappy camera is officially dead. This is good news and bad news. Good news is now it I might as well get a nice one this time around, one that I like and will hopefully last a little longer. Bad news is that I lost all of the pictures from Will's Birthday (that I was going to post tonight) which makes me very very sad and I made a really cute meal planning book that I was going to show a picture of as well. Also we don't have a whole heck of a lot of money right now, so I am not sure when we are going to be able to afford one. SIGH! So if anyone know of any good deals on any good cameras LET ME KNOW!

Comments

Valeri said…
You can get very decent stuff on Craigslist, if you're patient and don't mind buying used. I have bought both my lenses there and saved literally hundreds of dollars going that route.

You can't go wrong with Nikon or Canon. I have a Nikon, but either brand offers amazing products. I always try to stress, however, that is isn't having an expensive camera that guarantees amazing pictures. It's knowing your camera, and not being afraid to explore outside the 'auto' mode.

Good luck!
The Pea said…
That stinks about Will's birthday. Sorry to hear that, but good luck on your hunt for anew camera that should be fun. BTW I want to still see that menu planner.
stephschmidt said…
NO! I can't believe you lost Will's bday pictures. I'm so sorry! Good luck on your camera shopping; you know what I love :) I want to see your menu planner, too.
Camille said…
I really didn't like my last kodak camera. I really liked the first fuji camera I had. I don't like my current fuji one. So I'm not much help at all... good luck!
Kristin said…
Hey you should ask Scott what cameras are good...or I could ask him for you. You could look on KSL.com for one, too. Sometimes they have good deals. Sorry about losing all your pix of will's b-day. That's too bad. And, I also would like to see your menu planner.
Cynthia said…
Sorry about the camera problem! That's crappy. I lost all my pictures from the summer in a computer crash- I feel your pain. Sigh.

I'd recommend you watch KSL classifieds. We just bought a Dyson vacuum for $15. It had a burned out motor but it's the same model as our Dyson. The motor is fine on ours but all the plastic parts are shot. We should be able to get one functional vacuum out of the 2 vacuums. It will work for now because we can't afford a new one. People upgrade cameras all the time. KSL Classifieds are a great way to get good deals.

Popular Posts