Happy Birthday William!!!



I know it's a Christmas picture, but he looks so flippin cute in his Santa outfit that I couldn't resist. Happy Birthday my sweet William. Love this kid so much. He is my little helper, he has been so great since Jenna has been born and actually feel sometimes like maybe I expect him to do more than a little 5 year old should do, but he is always willing to help! I love how he loves to play with his sister! I love that he is so passionate about the things that he loves. Star Wars, legos, coloring! Hope you have a great birthday kid!

Comments

The Pea said…
He really is so cute in the santa outfit. I cannot believe I saw him this morning and did not say anything. I hope he has a great day!!
Valeri said…
I will always remember Will's birthday because one of my dearest friends had her baby the day after. Hope he had a fun celebration! Doesn't time fly?
Wendy said…
Hope William had a great birthday!!
Dan and Ang said…
I'm glad he had such a fun birthday! He sounded so grown up on the phone - I couldn't believe it! Happy Birthday William!
stephschmidt said…
Happy Happy (late) Birthday, William! We had so much at his bday party; thanks for inviting us. I remember when that Santa picture was taken - seems like just yesterday....

Popular Posts