O.k. so I know that I have mentioned this before about how I have seriously gotten into coupons. I find it extremely rewarding when you can go to the store and get such great deals. Well this was my trip to Albertson's yesterday. Now I am sure that there are a lot of people out there who probably do a much better job than I did. But I have to say I am quite proud of myself.

All this for a total of $43.97. Not including the roses that my wonderful husband got me for our Anniversary. Anyways that's 39 items that came out to be around 1.10 per item. It could have been even better if it weren't for those two boxes of Oh's cereal that I did not have a coupon for, so they were 2.39 each, but just really really wanted them. (have you ever tried them they are the best!)
O.k. other stuff, remember how I mentioned in another blog about a project that I was buying spray paint for and if it was cute I would post about it. Well I think it turned out super cute. I love it.


It's a bow holder. Isn't it so cute! I just love it. I have hung it up in Kyanna's room and it looks awesome. Here is the link with that tutorial if you are interested.
And here is a picture of Jenna. Just because she is so darn cute! As you can see she is still kind of yellow, from the breast milk jaundice. It's weird because sometimes I think that she looks really yellow and then sometimes I look at her and think that she doesn't look yellow at all. It could very well all be in my head. This whole thing has kind of stressed me out, I will admit it. And will be so happy when it goes away.


Comments

Hilary said…
I LOVE Honey Oh's!
And your baby just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Unknown said…
Your Bow holder is adorable!! PLease Please please will you be an author on Homemakinghoneys.com!!!!! I seriously want to put it up there but dont want to take the credit for it and for how you made it! You are so creative!! Way cute idea. EMAIL ME PLEASE!!!

Well done on all those groceries for so cheap!! Even baby wipes!! I love coupons and wish that they did them here in England but they dont and it really sux!!
stephschmidt said…
Wow! That is an awesome deal! I love coupons :) I was just at Albertsons on Monday stocking up :) I've never tried Honey Oh's - better get me a box. And darling bow holder! You're always coming up with such cute new things to make! And sweet sweet Jenna... her hair's looking a little more red to me. Is it just the picture or it is changing?
Dan and Ang said…
Good job with the coupons! I go through phases with coupons, but I never do that well with them. I'm too lazy. :) CUTE bow holder and CUTE CUTE Jenna!!
Camille said…
it was fun to see you guys yesterday and to get to meet your new little one!

Popular Posts