Last Night!

O.k. so I have been somewhat reluctant to show pictures of me on my blog. Some people are really cute when there pregnant (usually the skinny ones!), I am just not one of those people. Clothes don't fit, I really don't care what I look like, and I look tired most of the time. But this is it, my last night being pregnant and since I have taken a picture of myself the night before with the other kids I though why not.





Ugh! Just looking at those pictures makes me excited to not be pregnant anymore! But,I'll admit it, I am kind of nervous. I feel that we have gotten real comfortable with two kids, we have a routine, and for the most part things work out really well. I am just not sure what to expect with a third child. I have heard that it's harder because, well now you are out of hands. Seriously how am I going to go grocery shopping? Anyways I am way more excited than nervous. I am sure that we will post pictures as soon as we can!!!

Comments

Hilary said…
I've heard some people say the transition to three was rough, and some say it was WAY easier than from one to two. One thing to think of . . . remember when you went from one to two, and you tried to nurse/change/play with the second, and you had the first one wanting your attention too . . . now the first two kids can actually play (or fight) :-) with each other while you're taking care of the new baby. And, instead of having two 'babies' almost, you have an older kid who can do a lot for himself, and 'be your minion' (as Greg calls Annie when she runs around getting stuff for us).
Good luck!
Harmony said…
You look great, Kelly. I hope it goes well! We want to be on the baby announcement email list. :)
Megan said…
I am so excited you are having a baby today! What a fabulous day! You look AWESOME pregnant, so shut up! But, yes, hooray for it being over!!! I'm so excited to meet Jenna when she comes!
ErinB said…
I have three, but mine are so spread out. My oldest is a HUGE help. I'm sure you will handle it all beautifully! You spread them out nicely and Hilary is right, the older kids can play together while you attend to the baby. It is the natural transition for them at their age anyway. I am so excited for you and Brett! I can't wait to see pictures!
Jessica said…
Thanks --- I love belly pics and you look so cute!! I remember being really nervous about having three, too, and we went from one to three in one pregnancy! I remember the nurses trying to cheer me on during the birth by saying "Soon you'll see your two babies!" and I was thinking "I don't want to! This is the end of my easy life!" But three is a lot of fun, and I wouldn't change anything. You are lucky you have lots of family to lean on -- it definitely makes it more doable!
Elise said…
You look great and its all over now! I can't wait to see pictures, I hope everything went well. Good luck with three, one is keeping me busy right now!

Popular Posts