A Boppy!


O.k. so I am sure that many of you know what this is. I CAN'T believe that it has taken me three kids to discover the awesomeness of the Boppy. How did I not have one of these with the other two kids? This thing is totally cool. I borrowed it from my sister-in-law. I that she had one when she had her baby and thought that it was for the baby to sleep in. Well it's not. But it is for nursing and feeding the baby, burping the baby, and well just holding the baby. It is so convienient. It just fits around your waist and is so helpful. When I had Will my wrists got SO sore from holding is massive head up while I was feeding him. This boppy would have totally eliminated that problem. O.k. I am done. If anyone is wondering if they should get one, I think that they should!

Comments

Lisa said…
ummmmm....they also have these really cool things called "strollers." It's a seat on wheels for the baby to sit in so when "on-the-go" you don't have to carry baby on your hip. Love you Kelly! Welcome to motherhood!
Dan and Ang said…
So apparently I haven't looked at your blog in awhile...I'll definately be getting one of these after talking to you. I didn't realize I could use one too!

Popular Posts