Stuff

O.k. so it's been awhile since I have posted, not because I haven't had anything to post about, but basically because I have just been too lazy and well just didn't want to. Will Started soccer about three weeks ago. The first game was really fun the kids were so cute. They needed a lot of help to know which way to kick the ball. And they really didn't care when the ball went out of bounce they just kept playing.

The pictures that I have are the second game and well....it was so so so cold. I am sorry I love my child and I love watching him play soccer but this was too cold. Luckily the game this last Saturday was cancelled due to the rain. I think though, that Will really enjoys playing. His friend from preschool is on the same team so I think that really helps.

I don't know if you can tell or not, but Will is the one with the hooded sweatshirt. Yes, like I said it was cold!



Waiting for the kick-off



Me and Kyanna just being cold! Did I mention that it was cold :)



Next, last Friday we finally hydroseeded our lawn. I am sorry if you get sick of reading about our lawn and really don't care. But it's a big deal to me! Brett has put ALOT of work into this backyard. And after all the work we are really counting on it being nice! I just want a nice backyard for the kids to go and play and not worry about weeds and stickers.


It was kind of cool to watch they guy hydroseed. The only bad part is now, along with watering it four times a day (thank goodness for the sprinkler system!), we can't walk on it for 7 weeks. That won't be until after I have the baby! I am sure it will be worth it though. We had to go and buy a fake owl to scare all the birds away. Twenty five bucks for a dumb plastic owl. So far it's managed to scare away only the small birds. I know this sounds bad but me and the kids have been throwing rocks at the big birds (only small rocks). Sorry if you don't like that but we put a lot of time and money into this backyard and I am not going to let stupid birds mess it up!










And finally! We moved Will and Kyanna into the same room so we could get the other room ready for the baby. We could move Will downstairs but I don't think that Will, or me for that matter, is ready for him to go down quite yet. Last night was there first night and they fell asleep on the way home from the Grandparents, so we haven't really had put them to bed yet. I'll let you know how it goes! Anyways remember the last post. Well this is how we found Kyanna sleeping the other night.
Not quite as silly, but still!

Comments

Hilary said…
OK, those kids look so stinkin' cute in their little uniforms! How much fun!
You'll have to let me know how you like the seeding thing when all is said and done . . . we're thinking of ripping up our backyard in the next year or two and doing new grass (it's kinda uneven and has like 20 very different looking grasses in it!)
stephschmidt said…
I love that Will's playing soccer. I tried to sign Dallin up for something - Tball or soccer or something - but apparently out here they can't play until they're 5 :( Guess we'll wait until next year. Hooray for a backyard to play in in 7 weeks!!
Dan and Ang said…
I love all the pictures - your kids are so dang cute and so funny! I loved going to Will's soccer game - those kids are hilarious. :)

Popular Posts