Fun Memorial Day!

Well we decided that we wanted to do something fun for Memorial Day, despite the fact that I am 37 weeks pregnant and really don't feel like doing anything. So we decided to go fishing this morning. We only went to the Daybreak pond but the kids don't care. Of course we didn't catch anything, but still had a good time!



Will's attention span for fishing was much longer this year which is good since last year it was all of about 30 seconds. Although the fishing pole did end up as a light saber eventually.
So maybe it is nesting, I don't really know or care. But I have managed to complete another project and I am quite proud of myself. I think this one turned out so cute and it was so easy. Again I saw this on http:/homemakinghoneys.blogspot.com//. My next project is making an apron. I think I can, I think I can. And as soon as my sturdy metal rings come in the mail I will be tackling a baby sling. Hopefully I can get it all accomplished before the baby comes!
Then tonight we went over to Brett's parents house for a BBQ, which was actually a griddle, since they don't have a BBQ. Doesn't matter though it was still fun. And the kids, as always, had a blast with their cousins. Sorry I didn't take any pictures because my dumb camera's batteries were dead. I am telling you we have spent more money on batteries because of this dumb camera. We are very close to buying a new one. Not because of the batteries but mostly we just want a nicer one! But it was a great day. Hope that everyone had a great day!!

Comments

stephschmidt said…
What a fun day! I love Ky's tutu - you are so talented! Let me know if you want the pics from the BBQ :) Dallin sure had fun with his cousins!
Dan and Ang said…
How fun! I love Ky's tutu! It's so dang cute!

Popular Posts