I know! I am kind of sad too!



(sorry about the butt shot!)

Well today we took Kyanna to get her first real haircut ever. I was really sad to cut her hair because it was getting so long and when we actually did her hair it was so cute. But it was just getting to be too much of hassle to take care of. Lots of tears have been shed over shampooing, combing, and doing her hair. And well I think that it will just be better for both mom and child if we make it a little easier to handle. I took her to Cookie Cutters, because I figured that she was probably going to cry and they would be ready for it and be best to handle it. But she did so good. She didn't cry, she looked down when they asked her too, and she sat still the whole time. I was very proud of her. And well....I think her hair looks pretty darn cute now! I really like the way that it turned out.




Comments

Valeri said…
What a cutie. Chloe had her first real haircut the other night too! I thin I chopped off 2 inches! It's amazing what a difference it makes, isn't it?
Jessica said…
I love her new 'do! I have done the same thing many times -- super-long hair is just too hard for little kids. And they ALWAYS hold still and follow directions when someone ELSE cuts their hair. Sheesh!
Megan said…
I've said it before and I'll say it again--that girl is stinkin' CUTE! Man, i just LOVE her. What I wouldn't give for a redhead like that. Love the haircut, Kel!
Lisa Alger said…
Very cute. Love it!!
stephschmidt said…
So so cute! Hopefully it makes bath time more fun for everyone :) Does she like it?
Dan and Ang said…
I LOVE it!!! It's so cute! She really is such a cute girl. :)

Popular Posts