Feb. 8 on Feb. 7









So I know that I was going to do an update about what we did each month on the 8th. WEll....this month I won't be able to since I will be spending most of my day in the car on the way to DISNEYLAND! So here is what I anticipate. Wake up in Las Vegas, go to church, somewhere. Drive the rest of the way to Disneyland, check into our hotel. And I really don't know what else, I heard that Disneyland does fireworks on the weekends so I hoping to watch them from our hotel room, since it claims that you can see them from there. I am so excited I have only been to Disneyland once when I was about 14. I did go to Disneyworld though. Oh well what I am most excited about is seeing my kids faces and watching them have fun. I'll take lots of pictures and post them later!

Comments

Hilary said…
So much fun! Enjoy!
We're taking our two girls in May, and I am beyond excited . . . I can't believe I have to wait so much longer!
Have fun!
Brandon said…
I'm so jealous! I hope you have a lot of fun!
Wendy said…
Sorry, that last comment was mine. I didn't realize Brandon was still signed in.
Megan said…
OOH! I'm SO jealous! I was in Disneyland on this exact day last year, and I've been thinking of it longingly all week! You are brave to go so pregnant though--can you even ride any rides? How fun for you guys! I want to go again SO BAD!!!
Cynthia said…
Now you do know that one of the best parts of vacation is a vacation from Church- right? Guess not. That's probably the difference between you 'A' List Mormons and a 'B-C' Lister like we are.

Have a great time!

Popular Posts