Disneyland

Disneyland was awesome!!! Yes we had a great time on our trip. I really had a good time, even being pregnant I was surprised by how many rides I was able to go on. But what was even better was watching my kids have so much fun. They truly enjoyed every minute of it. We completely exhausted them everyday. We actually had to wake them up in the morning. I am pretty sure that Will's highlight was when he was picked from the audience to train to become a Jedi knight, and was able to fight Darth Vader! (I have a video!). Will's favorite rides were of course Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear. Kyanna's highlight was when she was finally able to meet Tinkerbell, and yes we stood in line for an hour to see her, and she didn't even cry! Her favorite ride was the Merry-go-round! She was a little frightened by the other rides I think. The first day that we were there in poured and poured and forced us into buying some very expensive poncho's. But once we went back to the hotel room, changed into dry clothes, and put on the ponchos we were doing much better. And it was actually good because the afternoon was nice and I think the rain made a lot of people go home so we were able to walk onto many of the rides. The second day was beautiful not a cloud in the sky! It was lot's of fun to be there with Brett's family and for the kids to go on rides with their cousins.







Will is the one on stage fighting Darth Vader

Comments

Hilary said…
I'm so happy to see what a great time you had! We're going in May, and Annie's sitting here yelling at me for going into the comments page, "Go back to the pictures of Dizzlenyland! I want to see Dizzlenyland!!"

Popular Posts