Just Pictures!
















Comments

Jessica said…
That pink hat is darling. I want some of your snow!
Valeri said…
Oh my gosh! What a darling little girl! I think I could quite possibly kiss her to death!
Unknown said…
Your kids are just way too cute! I love the pink hat too!
Hilary said…
I love that hat . . . she looks like such a doll! (If you do the picture perfect contest, you have to use a picture of her in that hat!)
Dan and Ang said…
Cute pictures! And cute cute kids! I love those!
ErinB said…
Thank goodness you two are still procreating, because those are some beautiful children!
Cynthia said…
Holy moly! Kyanna is such a mini-you! Was Brett even involved because she looks like and adorable little clone? They are growing so fast.
brittanyc said…
I want that pink hat for my girls! Very cute!! I need to get out and play with my kids in the snow. I'm a big weenie outside when it's cold.
Britt
Camille said…
What darling photos!

Popular Posts