Mini Trip

So this last weekend we went down to St. George with Brett's parents and his sister, Steph and her son Dallin. It was lots of fun even though it pretty much rained the entire time that we were there. It was still fun to just get away and to get away from the yucky air lurking over the Salt Lake valley. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousin Dallin. Even in the rain Brett was able to hit some golf balls, I went shopping to the outlets, we went to Snow Canyon, and me and Brett went to the temple. Of course I brought my camera and managed to only take like two pictures so most of these came from Steph (thanks by the way!). So sorry if you have already seen some of these.



Comments

stephschmidt said…
What a fun time we had! But I cannot believe you posted the picture of Dallin with his finger in his nose; what a proud moment for me! BTW, I don't think I told you Ky took the picture of Will and Dallin at the table, and Will took the picture of Ky and Dallin. What talented children you have!
Megan said…
Now tose are some cute humans! I can't believe what adorable kids you have Kel. And they are so well-behaved, but still interesting. Good job! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Camille said…
Looks like a fun trip - I would love to go there too!
That Blog Place said…
You won a free custom header from thatblogplace.com if you could email me at thatblogplace@gmail.com I can send you the information you need to claim your header :)

Thanks

Terri and Tiffini
Cynthia said…
Such cute pictures! I'm desperate to do exactly what you've done and just run away to the warm for a weekend.

Cute pictures. Cousins are the BEST!

Popular Posts