It Does Snow In Price

We had a real good snow storm here in Price and it's seems like it hasn't stopped for a week! It's awesome when it snows in Price for a couple of reasons but the best is there is nowhere that's a long commute so no traffic and less crazy drivers!!

Anyways here is my mother of the week story! I sent the kids to school last Tuesday in just there sneakers well it proceeded to snow the entire day! When William walked in the he said to me mom I lost a shoe. I told him go get it. He said "mom I don't know where it fell off, my feet are so frozen I can't even feel them!" So who knows how long he had walked home with only one shoe and he didn't even know it. Granted I am sure he walked home in every snow bank. So come spring we will find his other shoe I guess.



Comments

Popular Posts