Ho Ho Ho

 This is the first time in three years that my kids have seen Santa Claus...I think Jenna's last time was when she was only a couple of months old. Normally we just write letters. But we had an opportuntiy to see Santa at the Highschool so we went! No long lines, no obnoxious mall stores...I loved it.

If I understand it correctly this Santa is a really neat Santa. I believe that he lost his son when he was only 8 years old and he does a fundraiser each year to raise money for a program called "Spencer Wishes" it gives back money to whatever it was that took his son's life. Sorry that was really vague. I am just not sure of the whole story.  But I know he does it in his son's honor. And he is so so so good with the kids. Really talks with them and spends some time with them.







Comments

Popular Posts