Starvation Reservoir


A couple of weeks ago we went on another camping trip with my parents up to Starvation Reservoir. I had never been there before but it was SO nice and pretty. The water was wonderful and just the right temperature, and as usual I only got out my camera once so I only have really one moment documented with pictures.
The night however was a different story. A storm was blowing in that night and when I say blowing I mean blowing so hard you actually though the tent was going to lift up and blow away. Everything sounds so much worse inside a tent anyways and poor William kept having the tent blown in his face. But that's what camping is all about being with nature in the best of it's elements! It was a good time!






I really can't believe that I just posted a picture of me in my swimsuit. I must not be feeling well.

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
Looks like so much fun!! I love the pics!
Moores said…
It looks like a lot of fun! What a great family activity!

Popular Posts