Cheerleading Camp and some Fresh Eggs

A couple weeks ago the High school down here offered and cheer leading and dancing camp. It was cute they went for three days for two hours and practiced and then at the Blue and White game Friday night they were able to perform. Kyanna did really well I was very proud of her.
On this picture she is the second one in from the right
no she is the third one in on the right....wonder how that happened.
practicing in the gym. It was really cute they even let Jenna practice with them for a little while

Also I don't know if you have heard...but we got some chickens. And I guess Brett took a picture of the eggs that we get to eat. They are much more colorful and flavorful than the store bought ones. We even get a green egg everyday..but it looks the same on the inside. It's been fun having the chickens!

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
How fun! I would've loved to have seen Kyanna perform. :) And I love your chickens! I think that's so great!

Popular Posts